Thursday, October 11, 2007

Posted To Cover the Shame of this Naked Page

Right now I'm not caffeinated enough to write anything. This sucks, but the coffee machine for my floor had a friggen waterbug in it so I'm fighting off the {yawn} inertia that I'm feeling - but as time creeps slowly by the words "but the hot water would kill the germs" has crossed into my thoughts - damnable caffeine addiction.

This is the first slow day I've had at work in weeks. I can't believe how little I HAVE TO do. Yeah, I could be a productive member of the work force and take some initiative - but hell, it's THEIR fault I don't want to - multi-million dollar firms really shouldn't have to be harassed to exterminate should they.

Otherwise, as I look at this pitiful excuse for a blog, I think to myself - 5 cans of Pepsi equals a cup of coffee - doesn't it?

Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really tired too.