Monday, August 10, 2009

Try this Again

It's almost 5:30 in the afternoon and I am posting this for the sake of dressing a naked page. Today was, thus far, uneventful. Last night my little one went back to Walter Reed to continue her course of treatments - leaving behind her puddly puppy - which, my boyfriend now wants to keep. He's adorable and I love him to death but really, I would kind of like to live in a peaceful, unhavoced home what I could somehow maintain control of.

I texted pooh, and she's back to not sleeping. PTSD has really taken a heavy toll on her emotionally, and her guilt refuses to allow her to seek the treatment she so desperately needs. I will keep plugging away at trying to break through her self destructive wall and hopefully she will see that she does not deserve all the hurting she keeps heaping upon herself.

Tomorrow I am scheduled to quit smoking - OMG I so definitely do NOT feel ready but my body - well - it's more than ready. I just wish I didn't have so many aggrevants at home to thwart me. But, that is going to have to be something to work around rather than with.

For the moment - I'll close this feeling that although this page is not dressed in regal garb - it has a respectful amount of dressing on it. ~ Peace

No comments: